|Career Assessment Vocational Evaluation|
Certain occupations require a specific level of ability and competence. Aptitude Tests measure an individual’s innate attributes and skills such as coordination, dexterity, perception, spatial visualization, etc.
CAVE Inc. administers the following Aptitude Tests:
- Bennett Mechanical Comprehension Test (BMCT) designed to measure the ability to perceive and understand the relationship of physical forces and mechanical elements in practical situations. This type of aptitude is important in jobs and training programs that require the understanding and application of mechanical principals.
- Clerical Test (CT) measures clerical perception, speed and accuracy of names and numbers critical in the business, scientific and medical fields.
- Dvorine is one of the most recognized color discrimination evaluations and is important in the art, science and mechanical fields.
- Minnesota Form Board Test (MFBT) measures spatial visualization and form perception aptitudes that are critical in the art, scientific, and mechanical areas.
- Gross Manual and Fine Finger Dexterity various assessments are utilized to measure gross manual and finger dexterity and coordination.
CAVE, Inc. and its staff will not distribute, sell or offer any individuals’ evaluation results or personal information to any individual, company, agency, academic institution, and/or any organization without the client’s written permission.